Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toronto Attractions/Sightseeing

Options
  • 13-12-2016 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭

My goal is to eventually move to Toronto in the next 18 months or so however, I'll be there for 5 days next June after I travel to Vancouver to meet my sister.

I'm looking to do Niagra Falls anyway and catch a baseball game. (Blue Jays are scheduled to be at home the few days I'm there)

What else would you recommend I do in this short space of time?

Cheapest websites to pre-book?

Best eats?

I'd really appreciate some suggestions. Cheers in advance guys.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

I've found Toronto a bit weird in that for a fairly big city there just isn't a huge amount of must see tourist attractions.
    I'd recommend spending a few hours walking around Kensington Market area anyway and also check out St Lawrence Market.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭TimRiggins

That_Guy wrote: »
    My goal is to eventually move to Toronto in the next 18 months or so however, I'll be there for 5 days next June after I travel to Vancouver to meet my sister.

I'm looking to do Niagra Falls anyway and catch a baseball game. (Blue Jays are scheduled to be at home the few days I'm there)

What else would you recommend I do in this short space of time?

Cheapest websites to pre-book?

Best eats?

I'd really appreciate some suggestions. Cheers in advance guys.

Go to a Jays game. The Skydome is right beside the CN Tower bang smack downtown so you'll be able to do both in an evening. Its quite cool. Lots of bars around. Kensington Market is a must see too.

Niagara Falls is very easy to get too. GO Trains/Buses run daily. Depending on what time you come at there'll be events around the city too.

High Park is a great outdoor park if you're into that and Montreal is only a 5 hour bus journey away if you wanna check that out.

Advertisement