Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBOX One or PS4

Options
  • 13-12-2016 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭

Anybody see any recent deals on either of these, with Fifa 17 preferably.
    Disappointed I missed out on black friday sales!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Argos. There's new offers available everywhere now on consoles.Many are cheaper than Black Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

zerks wrote: »
    Argos. There's new offers available everywhere now on consoles.Many are cheaper than Black Friday.

Yea I've seen the argos deals but they are quiet a bit more expensive.
    A few weeks back you could have got: Xbox One S 500GB with 5 Games - Fifa 17 + Assassin's Creed : Syndicate + Fallout 4 + The Division + Dishonored 2 for €299.99euro or XBox One S 500Gb FIFA17 Halo 5 and Forza for £229

Where its now €309 with just Fifa

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

Im about to buy the Fifa bundle is Gamestop this evening for 299, anybody seen anything better?

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭paulieeye

best PS4 I've found is in argos for €289 with uncharted. Not a bad deal. Was €250 on black friday for the same thing

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭tubos

Ps4 500gb with fifa or bf1 €249 argos last minute Christmas deal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭chonix

Argos UK -
    PS4 Slim 500Gb + Last Guardian (add both separately) 189,99 GBP

Expired on Dec 25 noon.

New:
    PS4 Slim 500GB Console with Uncharted 4 Bundle - 199.99 GBP on Argos UK

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭paulieeye

Picked up a PS4 with lego star wars and BR force awakens for £187 on amazon warehouse deals. Worked out at €225 to the door including parcel motel. Refurbished but boxed as new with all new peripherals, everything shrink wrapped..etc. I would swear its a new console

Advertisement