If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 32LH604V

Options
  • 13-12-2016 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Looking to buy a TV for my son to play PS4.  Was thinking about getting the LG 32LH604V
    It's £259/£239 on AppliancesDirect, any chance you could match that?

What is the average time for delivery to Dublin?

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭deco_b

Any update on this?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

deco_b wrote: »
    Looking to buy a TV for my son to play PS4.  Was thinking about getting the LG 32LH604V

Many thanks
    Deco_b,

apologies for the delay - I know we are poss too late but I am replying out of courtesy, apologies again for the delay :o 

Our current price on the LG 32LH604 is £299 but that price does include a 6 year warranty - TBH I didn't check the appliances online price when you originally posted but they are at £288.98 now for the same unit with a 12 month warranty. 

At the moment LG 32LH604 stock is fairly limited so we are not shipping it - AD quote £14.95 for ROI delivery bring their total price inc delivery to £303.93 - I'm happy to match their £288 price for in-store collection even though we do offer the additional 6 year warranty..

Apologies again for the delay I just got a bit snowed under and keep me posted if I can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Many thanks
    Deco_b,

apologies for the delay - I know we are poss too late but I am replying out of courtesy, apologies again for the delay :o 

Our current price on the LG 32LH604 is £299 but that price does include a 6 year warranty - TBH I didn't check the appliances online price when you originally posted but they are at £288.98 now for the same unit with a 12 month warranty. 

At the moment LG 32LH604 stock is fairly limited so we are not shipping it - AD quote £14.95 for ROI delivery bring their total price inc delivery to £303.93 - I'm happy to match their £288 price for in-store collection even though we do offer the additional 6 year warranty..

Apologies again for the delay I just got a bit snowed under and keep me posted if I can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John

Thanks for getting back to me.  I'll have to see if I can get someone to go to the store if I'm buying it

Declan

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Many thanks
    Deco_b,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John

Thanks for getting back to me.  I'll have to see if I can get someone to go to the store if I'm buying it

Declan
    No Worries Declan.

Get them to ask for myself Kenny or for David ;)

No Worries Declan.

I went and bought a http://www.lg.com/uk/tvs/lg-43UF770V

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

No Worries Declan.

I went and bought a http://www.lg.com/uk/tvs/lg-43UF770V
    Sadly not from ourselves :(

Even though its one we don't stock :)

Hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.