Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please confirm cancellation of account

Options
  • 13-12-2016 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭

Earlier this month I put in an order to move to Eir, and then cancelled it when I was sent a contract for a different term than I agreed. I have subsequently received yesterday a confirmation that a direct debit has been set up on my bank account for Eir despite having cancelled the migration with your support team by phone on 6th Dec. I need confirmation that no money will be taken and the migration is cancelled. Can you help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

Hi DubOnHoliday

Thanks for getting in touch. Would you like to PM me your account no & I will take a look into this for you.

Thanks

Stacey

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Real Psycrow

DubOnHoliday, may i recommend blacklisting Eir from taking money from your bank account? That's what I eventually had to do to ensure they wouldn't take any more money from me when I had cancelled the service within my cooling off period.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

DubOnHoliday, may i recommend blacklisting Eir from taking money from your bank account? That's what I eventually had to do to ensure they wouldn't take any more money from me when I had cancelled the service within my cooling off period.
    Hi Real Psycrow

Sorry to hear of the the issues you have experienced with us & I have passed on your feedback.

Sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

Hi DubOnHoliday

Thanks for getting in touch. Would you like to PM me your account no & I will take a look into this for you.

Thanks

Stacey

Thanks for the quick reply via pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi DubOnHoliday

Thanks

Stacey

Thanks for the quick reply via pm.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]DubOnHoliday,[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]if there is anything further we can help you with please do let us know.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]

• Advertisement
Advertisement