Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling BOI motor insurance from abroad using Skype

Options
  • 13-12-2016 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi,

Is it possible to call your motor insurance department from abroad using Skype? and if so what is the correct number please?

I have not been successful so far using the numbers from the motor insurance web pages. I have also tried using the regular banking from abroad numbers hoping to speak to actual person but I did not get the option to speak to someone. 

Any help is much obliged.

Regards, David.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

farrelli wrote: »
    Hi,

Is it possible to call your motor insurance department from abroad using Skype? and if so what is the correct number please?

I have not been successful so far using the numbers from the motor insurance web pages. I have also tried using the regular banking from abroad numbers hoping to speak to actual person but I did not get the option to speak to someone. 

Any help is much obliged.

Regards, David.
    Hi David, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

It would not be possible to call via Skype. However to contact our Car insurance from abroad please call 003531 290 1965 and a representative will be happy to help you. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭farrelli

That's great, thank you Sarah.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭farrelli

Hi again, just to update anyone that is interested. I was able to call the number you gave via skype with no issues.

Thanks, David.

Advertisement