Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaiety Theatre Pantomime Tickets

Options
  • 13-12-2016 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else been having trouble booking tickets for the Gaiety Pantomime? I booked 5 tickets yesterday morning through Ticketmaster, costing €200 and asked that they be emailed to me. To date, I have received no confirmation email and no tickets. When I try to contact the enquiry line I keep getting a recorded message saying 'All our Agents are currently busy. Please call again later'. I have been trying to get through for the last 3 hours. I'm getting worried now that there's been some cock up and I'll have 3 disappointed kids and €200 down the drain.

I had to pay an extra €4 per ticket for the privilege of booking through Ticketmaster, who now won't even answer the phone. :mad: Should I be worried, or is this sloppy level of service normal from them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Maybe check your spam folder, they could be there, but you should be able to logon to ticketmaster to print the tickets.

Are you sure you enter the correct email address? What number are you trying to call, 0818 903001?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

Has anyone else been having trouble booking tickets for the Gaiety Pantomime? I booked 5 tickets yesterday morning through Ticketmaster, costing €200 and asked that they be emailed to me. To date, I have received no confirmation email and no tickets. When I try to contact the enquiry line I keep getting a recorded message saying 'All our Agents are currently busy. Please call again later'. I have been trying to get through for the last 3 hours. I'm getting worried now that there's been some cock up and I'll have 3 disappointed kids and €200 down the drain.

I had to pay an extra €4 per ticket for the privilege of booking through Ticketmaster, who now won't even answer the phone. :mad: Should I be worried, or is this sloppy level of service normal from them?

You should be able to login and see your tickets and print them that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Wanderer41

Did you book them online? If so, you can log into your ticketmaster account and view and print your tickets.
    I tried to contact the Gaiety once and had no luck either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭c68zapdsm5i1ru

Hi booked them by phone but got through this morning and tickets will now be posted to me.

Advertisement