If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardie prce for Humax HDR1100s Freesat box

Options
  • 13-12-2016 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

Hi John,

Would you have a Boardie price for the Humax Freesat HDR 500GB box delivered to Dublin.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭piaget

Hi John,

Sorry to hassle you coming up to Xmas but need this 1st week of January as I getting rid of UPC/virgin.

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

piaget wrote: »
    Hi John,

Would you have a Boardie price for the Humax Freesat HDR 500GB box delivered to Dublin.

Thanks
    Piaget,

thanks a million for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you - I'm a bit snowed under at the moment :o..

The Humax HDR1100S 500GB is £171 / €229:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-201490-hdr1100s-500gb.aspx

I cant do any further discount on it unfortunately - its already on the bone!

Thanks again and keep me posted if I can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John,

Thanks
    Piaget,

thanks a million for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you - I'm a bit snowed under at the moment :o..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

I am going to order this, shall I just ring Belfast to organise payment and shipping.

Happy Christmas

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi John,

Thanks
    Piaget,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

I am going to order this, shall I just ring Belfast to organise payment and shipping.

Happy Christmas
    Hi Paiget.

Just checking you got a hold of us for the Humax as the phones have been ringing flat out.

If not drop me a contact number in a PM and I can give you a shout.

Hi John,

Thanks
    Piaget,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

Happy Christmas
    Hi Paiget.

Just checking you got a hold of us for the Humax as the phones have been ringing flat out.

Hi Kenny,

Will give you a call in the morning to sort this, just need to tie up the installation of dish and cabling. Thanks for the follow-up.

• Advertisement

Hi John,

Thanks
    Piaget,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

Happy Christmas
    Hi Paiget.

Hi Kenny,

Will give you a call in the morning to sort this, just need to tie up the installation of dish and cabling. Thanks for the follow-up.

Hi Kenny/John,

Just ordered the Humx box with Chris now, could you get the delivery driver to text me to let me know when they are delivering next week so there is someone in the house.

Happy Xmas

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Paiget,

many thanks for the post and the order - that unit has already been despatched today - the courier will normally send you a text on the morning of the delivery with a time slot which you can respond to but unfortunately we can't guarantee that the courier will call prior to delivery as they dont work for us.

Really sorry about this but don't hesitate to drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi Paiget,

many thanks for the post and the order - that unit has already been despatched today - the courier will normally send you a text on the morning of the delivery with a time slot which you can respond to but unfortunately we can't guarantee that the courier will call prior to delivery as they dont work for us.

Really sorry about this but don't hesitate to drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

No probs John, super efficient as always, I'll keep an eye out for the van.

Hi Paiget,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

John/Chris/Kenny,

Humax box was delivered first thing this morning, thanks again and happy christmas.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Paiget,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

John/Chris/Kenny,

Humax box was delivered first thing this morning, thanks again and happy christmas.
    Anything else you need just give us a shout! Have a great Christmas!

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.