Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Under Eye Wrinkles

Options
  • 13-12-2016 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I've noticed that my under eye wrinkles are looking pretty bad at the moment.

Can anyone recommend a good eye cream that works - I notice my makeup settling in the lines after a few hours.

Unfortunately I have pronounced laughter lines but have noticed a few more fine lines as well.

I'm currently using this Bliss product:
    http://www.sephora.com/firm-baby-firm-tm-total-eye-system-P379576\

Also is there a miracle concealer that won't look manky after a few hours? I'm currently using the Maybelline one with the spongey top but feel its time to shell out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

I find the collection concealer great! Have a few fine lines and it never settles into them.
    I've been using the image ormedic eye cream
    The last 2 months and it has reduced them a fair bit but on days I'm more dehydrated they show up more!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

Honestly nothing can get rid of wrinkles besides surgical procedures, its just something that skincare can't achieve.
    You can reduce their appearance by plumping up the skin with products containing hyaluronic acid or silicone, Vichy Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Serum is great, clarins double serum is also amazing.

Wrinkle fillers that contain hyaluronic acid and silicones are also very effective for temporarily reducing wrinkles, they work by grabbing onto water and plumping up the skin and they work well over makeup so can be topped up throughout the day.
    Nanoblur is very good although not very suitable for dry skin. Clarins instant smooth line correcting concentrate is also an excellent filler.

Soap and glorys kick ass concealer is very good for under eyes, it also comes with a brightening concealer for dark circles but my favorite is Nars radiant creamy concealer its amazing in my opinion, expensive but worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

L'Oreal Revitalift Laser Renew Eye Cream is very good. It won't get rid of wrinkles but does help to reduce the appearance in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

I love the Elizabeth Arden Prevage cream, pricey but worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I find Nivea's cellular eye eream good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

My top eyelid has gotten very droopy which I think is related to using benzoyl peroxide use. Wish there were a happy medium between manageable acne and a non droopy eyelid!

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Mzo1978

I use Environ Youth Essential vital peptide eye gel it's a saviour. I use it morning and night before my moisturiser right around/under the eye. I considered botox last year but in fairness wasn't really giving my skin the attention it deserved so I've spent the last year really looking after my skin just turned 38 and I won't be needing botox just yet. It faded my lines right back and the other creams really feed my furrow

Mzo1978 wrote: »
    I use Environ Youth Essential vital peptide eye gel it's a saviour. I use it morning and night before my moisturiser right around/under the eye. I considered botox last year but in fairness wasn't really giving my skin the attention it deserved so I've spent the last year really looking after my skin just turned 38 and I won't be needing botox just yet. It faded my lines right back and the other creams really feed my furrow

Is it pricey?

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Mzo1978

ratmouse wrote: »
    Is it pricey?

I got a "Christmas box" last year it was included inside then I got another promotion and in October gone I bought the same Xmas box again from monica tolans in balbriggan and got two free so I've never actually paid for it out right. I seen pippa O'connor ormond showing it last week I think it's priced around 60e

I'm still using that very first one I got so it's very long lasting

Mzo1978 wrote: »
    I got a "Christmas box" last year it was included inside then I got another promotion and in October gone I bought the same Xmas box again from monica tolans in balbriggan and got two free so I've never actually paid for it out right. I seen pippa O'connor ormond showing it last week I think it's priced around 60e

I'm still using that very first one I got so it's very long lasting

Thanks for that info

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭LinF

Mine is not specifically an eye cream what I use, obviously after cleansing & toning. Now winter is here I add a couple of drops of vit E oil to my neck, a couple of drops smoothed on my forehead and around my eyes. This helps to keep my skin hydrated through the night even though the heating is on.

Advertisement