Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Helping my Sister with information on Seperation

• 12-12-2016 3:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

My Sister and Husband live in same house but he decided to move into another room
    He goes out every night meeting his new Girlfriend,[day time] every time he rings girlfriend he talks to her on the phone in front of my Sister and every night he arrives home between 12p.m and 3a.m [he bangs the front door] goes to room puts T.V on +Music
    This happens every night . He never talks to her .She has tried Free legal Aid/Went for information to Abuse Clinic/Talked to a Solicitor/ [each one of these told her to go and talk to a Counsellor. She lives in Midlands in Ireland. Let me know how I can help her to get a separation .It is a pity there is no group support in her area. Someone please let me know , since this has happened she has lost weight /attends Doctor + Hospital.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Moved from state benefits.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

She could contact her local mediation service if he is willing to attend?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 peril 1

Her Husband wont go to mediation, It as if he is trying to drive her out of the house playing music at 2 or 3a.m in the morning.

Advertisement