Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darts in Dublin

• 13-12-2016 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Does anyone know where I can find information about open Darts competitions, at any level, in and around Dublin?
    I have searched the net for details, but anything I have found is well out of date. The Dublin county, South and North Dublin sites and facebook pages show very little. My local pubs don’t do darts, so no information there.
    Any information would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Lazarus2.0

If you're on Facebook the Darts In Ireland group is good for competitions nationwide.

A lot of smaller, local competitions are word of mouth so you kinda have to be actively playing to hear about them. There's a weekly comp just started up every friday 9.30pm in Joxers (Long Island bar), Dorset St D1. It's on this friday coming but not sure if there's a break after that for Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Bob Fitz

Thanks, I will have a look

Advertisement