If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speakers

Options
  • 13-12-2016 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hey all I'm looking for a price on a pair of wall mounted mains powered speakers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭steviebg

Anything? I don't have to go to bloody Harvey Norman do I ?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

steviebg wrote: »
    Hey all I'm looking for a price on a pair of wall mounted mains powered speakers.
    Steviebg..

apologies for the delay - I've been snowed under the last few days, apologies!

We don't have any dedicated wall mounted active speakers but of course you can wall mount any of our active speakers!

The most popular are the Tibo range and they start at just £99 with the Tibo Plus Mini at just £99 / €129 
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-201964-black-201964.aspx

However the most popular Active speakers we have are the Tibo Plus 2 which are £149 / €199
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-201164-plus-2.aspx

The Plus 2 are far better spec - they are Bluetooth APTX 4.0 and also have analogue and digital inputs so they are really flexible - you can partner them with the B-Tech BT77:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-10926-bt77-black.aspx

And bobs your mammy's brother..

Apologies again for the delay and keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Great thanks for the reply. They look great. Just a couple of questions. What I'm going to connect the speakers to has only a optical out is there a way to make these work.

I take it with the Bluetooth model connecting Spotify through my phone is straight forward.

Again thanks for the info. Steve.

Great thanks for the reply. They look great.  Just a couple of questions. What I'm going to connect the speakers to has only a optical out is there a way to make these work.

I take it with the Bluetooth model connecting Spotify through my phone is straight forward.

Again thanks for the info. Steve.
    Hiya Steve,

There is no escape.....

Its just as well then that the Tibo Plus 2 have 2 Optical inputs! ( and they are also Bluetooth so you will be able to stream from your pad or phone!_

Have a look at the manual to make sure you are happy :)

http://www.richersounds.com/static/manuals/tiboplus.pdf

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hows things just went to order these and there is'nt an option to pay by visa debit? Any ideas.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hows things just went to order these and there is'nt an option to pay by visa debit? Any ideas.
    Hey Steviebg.

Apologies for the delay and I know it was several days ago but did you get sorted in the end?

No I rang the shop but didn't get a answer. There's no rush with buying the speakers but I was trying to find the easiest way to pay. As I said I saw no option to pay by visa debit or PayPal, as I don't have a credit card I was wondering the easiest way to proceed. Thanks for the reply. Steve

Bump

Stevie,

apologies for the delay - you can 100% pay by Visa debit on our site - you just select the credit card option ( I have asked the IT boffins to change the wording to include debit cards).

We do have them available from stock - if you would like to try ordering online fire ahead or of course just drop us a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will look after you over the phone.

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & crew

hi thanks for the reply. Been on the website and for the life of me i cant get the order to go through. i've tried it a few times in different ways but seem to be getting caught by the fact the visa debit card has no start date or issue number. 

Anyways i've droped you a mail and hope to hear from you soon, thanks for your help. Steve.

• Advertisement

hi thanks for the reply. Been on the website and for the life of me i cant get the order to go through. i've tried it a few times in different ways but seem to be getting caught by the fact the visa debit card has no start date or issue number. 

Anyways i've droped you a mail and hope to hear from you soon, thanks for your help. Steve.
    Hey Steviebg.

Thanks for taking our call so late in the day and apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

We will have your order processed straight away and gt it ready for shipping.

Once the order has shipped i'll drop you your tracking number.

it is looking like the middle of next week before it arrives with you due to the new year and Monday being a bank holiday also.

Not a bother. Thanks for the quick call back, and thanks for putting up with all the questions on this thread. Hope to deal with you all again in the future. Steve.

Not a bother. Thanks for the quick call back, and thanks for putting up with all the questions on this thread. Hope to deal with you all again in the future. Steve.
    Hi Steve.

Just to let you know your order was shipped today :)

I will drop you a PM with your tracking number.

Again thanks for the order.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.