Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to adopt pet rats?

Options
  • 13-12-2016 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I want to adopt two pet rats. I'm agents the whole breeding for profit thing and so want to adopt. I have done my research and am confident in my ability to give them a new loving home. I line in the Dublin area and have no preference for age or breed. I have tried looking on the internet but the only places I've been able to find where done-deal and other online ad posting places and I do not trust these. Any information would be greatly appreciated. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Johnmcgee97

Megan2016 wrote: »
    I want to adopt two pet rats. I'm agents the whole breeding for profit thing and so want to adopt. I have done my research and am confident in my ability to give them a new loving home. I line in the Dublin area and have no preference for age or breed. I have tried looking on the internet but the only places I've been able to find where done-deal and other online ad posting places and I do not trust these. Any information would be greatly appreciated. :)

I thought only Americans do crazy stuff like this

• Registered Users Posts: 22,305 ✭✭✭✭endacl

If you've no preference for age or breed, just stop cleaning your gaff and leave the door open.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,305 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Megan2016 wrote: »
    I'm agents the whole breeding for profit paying for stuff thing and so want to adopt free pets.
    Better.

Also, see my post above regarding how to obtain free rats.

Advertisement