Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so quiet here

Options
  • 13-12-2016 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭

I know we are in the season of goodwill to all men and all that stuff, but it has really been such a long time since we have had any kind of a vibrant thread/posts, let alone one that got the juices flowing to the point of a decent infraction/ban.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Too busy christmassing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,395 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

And it took the farmers to liven things up

mrawkward wrote: »
    I know we are in the season of goodwill to all men and all that stuff, but it has really been such a long time since we have had any kind of a vibrant thread/posts, let alone one that got the juices flowing to the point of a decent infraction/ban.

To be honest I can't get to grips with all the updates and changes made to the forum after that suggestions thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭mrawkward

To be honest I can't get to grips with all the updates and changes made to the forum after that suggestions thread!

Subtle or what!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement