Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for juice

Options
  • 13-12-2016 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,051 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I normally diy my juice but my delivery seems to be lost in the Christmas post from England.

Does anyone know where I can get either a nice Pound Cake juice or more importantly a Mom & Pops e-juice (Pchelas Famous Five Layer) from an Irish stockist that has good delivery?

Thanks all.
    P.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Pique wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I normally diy my juice but my delivery seems to be lost in the Christmas post from England.

Does anyone know where I can get either a nice Pound Cake juice or more importantly a Mom & Pops e-juice (Pchelas Famous Five Layer) from an Irish stockist that has good delivery?

Thanks all.
    P.

no one does M&Ps in Ireland any more, at least none that I can find.

Not sure what pound cake tastes like, but Unicorn Cake is a decent cheap juice. don't forget coupon code Boards for 10% discount

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

no one does M&Ps in Ireland any more, at least none that I can find.

Not sure what pound cake tastes like, but Unicorn Cake is a decent cheap juice. don't forget coupon code Boards for 10% discount

:D:D:D Boards code is for ESI & irishvape is for the Bestshop,I normally get them mixed up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,051 ✭✭✭Pique

Turns out my concentrates order from the UK was sent to the correct address (in ireland) but having got the tracking number from them today has ended up in fuxking Buenos Aires!

I relayed this to them and they have sent another shipment to me FOC. I offered to pay for the misdirected shipment if it showed up but they said no, Happy Christmas.

Big up to justflavours247.com. I've used them for the last year or so and they deserve your custom with that kind of attitude.

Advertisement