Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New to Leopardstown looking for Bistros

Options
  • 13-12-2016 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭

Whilst I lived in the area 20 years ago, it's all changed! Looking for small bistro type restaurants nothing too expensive. Ideally leopardstown sandyford dundrum or close on luas

All suggestions welcome 😀

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Awaaf

Andip wrote: »
    Whilst I lived in the area 20 years ago, it's all changed! Looking for small bistro type restaurants nothing too expensive. Ideally leopardstown sandyford dundrum or close on luas

Not sure what the definition of a Bistro is but RIBA in Stillorgan is pretty good and very reasonable in my book.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 LoveBrowsing

Hi,

There is a new restaurant called Sivad at Leopardstown Valley just behind the Dunnes Stores. 2 mins from the Luas, it's an unusual place for a restaurant but it's actually really nice and good value.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

Barista Cafe on Ballymoss Road in the Sandyford Industrial estate

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Hi,

There is a new restaurant called Sivad at Leopardstown Valley just behind the Dunnes Stores. 2 mins from the Luas, it's an unusual place for a restaurant but it's actually really nice and good value.

Thanks - that's 5 minutes walk from me 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Dardania

Don't know how close you are to it, but these guys do a tasty brunch at the weekend:
    http://www.thevanillapodeatery.com/the-vanilla-pod-eatery--home.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Dardania wrote: »
    Don't know how close you are to it, but these guys do a tasty brunch at the weekend:
    http://www.thevanillapodeatery.com/the-vanilla-pod-eatery--home.html

I actually work in The Park, so that's on the list

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Gumilabu

Vanilla pod it is.
    Great food, fast and not pricey.

Advertisement