Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overpaid my Oxendales Account

Options
  • 13-12-2016 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm in a panic here, stupidly instead of paying 100 euro off my oxen dales account, I paid 1000 euros... It's all the money I have in the world, will they refund me? What are my rights? My account is now 800 in credit... thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69,024 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Contact them to ask.

I would imagine that, at worst, you could request an account closure and get the credit back that way. However, I suspect this happens a lot and they have ways to deal with it

Please be aware that it almost any option is going to take a few days to happen - if this was a bank transfer done today they may not get the cash until tomorrow or at worst Thursday, and a refund would take as long to come through.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 gemmika

Thanks a million.. Will deco look to close the account if they refuse refund..

Advertisement