Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to find a mechanic

Options
  • 13-12-2016 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all! I need to get a mechanic to fix my car (possible leak in engine )does anyone know of a good mechanic in newbridge or surrounding areas? I need it fixed ASAP as can't drive it with the oil light on :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭brian_t

evababy wrote: »
    Hi all! I need to get a mechanic to fix my car (possible leak in engine )does anyone know of a good mechanic in newbridge or surrounding areas? I need it fixed ASAP as can't drive it with the oil light on :(

What makes you think there is a 'possible leak in the engine' ?

All cars use a certain amount of oil over time and the orange engine oil light eventually comes on.

Is it an orange light or a red light.

Have you tried topping up the engine oil yourself.

If you go to a motor factors and tell them your car model they will give you the correct oil for your car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Walter2016

Padraic Reilly - PLR repairs in Toughers.

Take first left after entering Toughers and immediately left into the car park area. He's just past AAA windscreens office.

In reality its probably a minor issue or just low on oil, so any mechanic should be able to check.

Advertisement