Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo 64 Games And Controllers

Options
  • 14-12-2016 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Beetle Adventure Racing
    POST\COLLECTION: Post (will combine postage costs, max postage cost of 7.50)
    PRICE: €6
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal

ITEM: Donkey Kong 64
    PRICE: €18

ITEM: Golden Eye 64
    PRICE: €14

ITEM: Lylat Wars

ITEM: Mario Kart 64
    PRICE: €20

ITEM: Pokemon Snap

ITEM: Snowboard Kids
    PRICE: €22

ITEM: Super Mario 64
    PRICE: €16

ITEM: Tonic Trouble
    PRICE: €6

ITEM: WCW Mayhem
    PRICE: €8

ITEM: WWF Attitude

ITEM: WWF Wrestlemania

ITEM: Standard N64 Controller

ITEM: Crystal/Grape N64 Controller (not sure if this is the correct description)
    PRICE: €10

Postage must be paid in full by the buyer if necessary.

Prices aren't set in stone. Bundle deals welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

How are the joysticks on the controllers?

I'd love to pick up a few games for mine but space restraints (and I'm dirt poor) has left me with an everdrive

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Alter Egotist

The original one is tighter than the grape one

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Hmmm. Very tempted, I'll get back to you at the weekend :)

If anyone is interested I'm willing to trade for an original SNES controller and original power supply, or 3DO games

As stated above prices arent set in stone

Need to fund a future purchase. Willing to let the lot go for 105 if anyone is intersted (100 + 5 for postage) 100 if collected locally.

• Advertisement

I'd prefer to sell them as a lot first Redlion but you've first refusal if I decide to split them

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭steviebg

Hey,
    what price will you do for mario kart 64 and mario64. Thanks.

Wanna sell them as a lot so I'm not left with a load of filler. Thanks for the interest through

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭steviebg

No problem let me know if you change your mind. Steve.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement