Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account cut off

Options
  • 14-12-2016 8:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi, I have an issue with our Eir account (mobile/tv) being cut off. We have been having financial difficulties and my husband had spoken to someone there about paying in installments and he was told that was fine. The last payment was on Friday and we were going to clear the balance when I get paid this Friday. However this morning we realized we had been cut off. My husband's name is on the account but when he tried to ring 1901, even that number can't be used. He's going to get a pay as you go sim today so he can contact you but I don't think he should have to do that. My first query is why were we cut off when we had been told installments were ok, and why is the 1901 number not accessible - it doesn't make sense to me that you cut off the service but don't leave a way to contact you about it? I can pm the account number if you want to let me know when you're online. Thanks, Lisa

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Lisa78 wrote: »
    Hi, I have an issue with our Eir account (mobile/tv) being cut off. We have been having financial difficulties and my husband had spoken to someone there about paying in installments and he was told that was fine. The last payment was on Friday and we were going to clear the balance when I get paid this Friday. However this morning we realized we had been cut off. My husband's name is on the account but when he tried to ring 1901, even that number can't be used. He's going to get a pay as you go sim today so he can contact you but I don't think he should have to do that. My first query is why were we cut off when we had been told installments were ok, and why is the 1901 number not accessible - it doesn't make sense to me that you cut off the service but don't leave a way to contact you about it? I can pm the account number if you want to let me know when you're online. Thanks, Lisa
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi Lisa,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch & I'm so sorry to hear this. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you PM me your account number & I will look into this for you.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Lisa78

Hi Pamela, sorry I've just seen your reply now. We actually got it sorted. It was a mistake so we have service back now. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Lisa78 wrote: »
    Hi Pamela, sorry I've just seen your reply now. We actually got it sorted. It was a mistake so we have service back now. Thanks
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Lisa78,[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]thanks for getting back to me.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement