Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a primer that may prevent foundation from seeping into lines

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

This thread is about primers and lines, not to discuss opinions on Botox. Let's move on and offer the OP some advice and recommendations as she asked.

Edit: GingerLily, please dial it back and cut the sniping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

GingerLily wrote: »
    No you got extremely aggressive so I walked away. You didn't listen to what I had actually said and I saw no point in talking to you about it as you weren't going to listen.

And if your not aware of the health risks to do with botox I suggest you look them up, they may be rare but they still exist.

It's a pity have to hide from your partner that your getting botox.....

No, you were rude (I pointed out where) and now judgmental (in bold). I'd love you to show where I was aggressive, but I suspect you're simply seeking to shift blame from your own behaviour. All I did was point query your points, where seemed to be based only on your very limited knowledge/impressions of a procedure and not backed up by any evidence.

Regardless, I am aware of the risks, despite your continued assumptions. My treatment is carried out by a medical professional, and as I said above, I also informed my GP, neither of whom had any issue. Before treatment you are presented with a list of all possible outcomes The common issues with Botox are far more likely to be cosmetic, ie lobsided eyebrows or similar, more often than not down to the person providing the treatment not knowing what they're doing, and the product wears off after 4-6 months anyhow.

Also, there are risks with absolutely everything in life. Allergic reactions, getting hit by a bus, you name it. Its a matter of whats acceptable risk, and to me, this is fine. In my view, much more innocuous things like sunbeds, smoking, drinking to excess for example, are a much greater risk to a persons health.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

No, you were rude (I pointed out where) and now judgmental (in bold). I'd love you to show where I was aggressive, but I suspect you're simply seeking to shift blame from your own behaviour. All I did was point query your points, where seemed to be based only on your very limited knowledge/impressions of a procedure and not backed up by any evidence.

Regardless, I am aware of the risks, despite your continued assumptions. My treatment is carried out by a medical professional, and as I said above, I also informed my GP, neither of whom had any issue. Before treatment you are presented with a list of all possible outcomes The common issues with Botox are far more likely to be cosmetic, ie lobsided eyebrows or similar, more often than not down to the person providing the treatment not knowing what they're doing, and the product wears off after 4-6 months anyhow.

Let's move on please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

Twee. wrote: »
    Let's move on please.

Sorry - had sent it before I saw your input.

Advertisement