Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage application- Rental income

Options
  • 14-12-2016 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Hi

I am applying for a mortgage, I own a property and have been renting it out for the last 5 months.  I was wondering is rent taken into consideration in application?  Also what documentation is required for this?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

lbyrne121 wrote: »
    Hi

I am applying for a mortgage, I own a property and have been renting it out for the last 5 months.  I was wondering is rent taken into consideration in application?  Also what documentation is required for this?

Thanks
    Hi lbyrne121, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

As a number of factors are taken into consideration when applying for a mortgage with us, it would be best to speak with our Mortgage advisors. We can arrange a call back to you if you wish, please send a private message to us by clicking on the link in my signature below (please make sure that you have your signatures set to display in your Boards settings). 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement