Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Amazon Prime Video - free 7 day trial, 6 mths at €2.99

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,322 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Dr Bob wrote: »
    Started trial.
    Saw how insultingly small the amount of content was .
    Cancelled trial.
    Might try it in a year , but even when Netflix launched here it had way more content than that.
    Exactly same...absolutely nothing on it...my parents in northern Ireland have a tonne by comparison

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Is Man In The High Castle on it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,079 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Is Man In The High Castle on it?

Season one only so far on Irish version.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭September1

Season one only so far on Irish version.

You can go to amazon.com and watch it there. Most of original content is no geoblocked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,142 ✭✭✭rom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

rom wrote: »

They should have left the launch until 2017.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Wont be renewing anyway. Not sure why they launched here with so little content. How can they have licensing issue with their own content?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Signac

I signed up. did it through my amazon.co.uk account, for the year and paid 79 gbp , not much use could not use roku streaming device, amazon must block app for ROI.

Have got a full refund just now.

Amazon sure make it complicated to go legal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭Mr McBoatface

Signac wrote: »
    I signed up. did it through my amazon.co.uk account, for the year and paid 79 gbp , not much use could not use roku streaming device, amazon must block app for ROI.

Have got a full refund just now.

Amazon sure make it complicated to go legal

If your roku account was setup as a UK one you can download and use thier amazon app. I've got it setup with no issue, set the account up with getflix vpn on pc, and using it with smart dns setup on my router. The roku is very limited on an Irish setup.

• Advertisement
Advertisement