Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connecting Turtle Beach Stealth 520 to PS4/PS3

Options
  • 14-12-2016 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭

Hi guys. I'm having a bit of trouble with the above headset.

I've successfully connected it to the PS4 but I'm still having trouble with the PS3.

At first the sound coming from the PS4 was not good. It sounded distant and muffled. However under Audio Devices > Output to Headphones I'd selected 'Chat Audio'. 'All Audio' was what I was looking for, so no problems there.

However I'm trying to repeat the process on the PS3 but it's not working. On the PS3 the 'chat/all audio' function is accessed through Settings > Accessory Settings > Stereo Headset Audio Extension. However when I switch it on (meaning 'all audio to headset') it doesn't make any difference. The sound is still muffled no matter what I choose.

It seemed like I was having the same issue on both consoles. Now I'm lost...

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Advertisement