Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Difficulty trying to get Classroom space to rent

Options
  • 14-12-2016 2:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭

Physical classroom space, as a trainer. I had online chat with entities to said they'd email me details, but so far nothing. Christmas period?
    Ah come on lads. Any suggestions from boardsies about my next step!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

5rtytry56 wrote: »
    Any suggestions from boardsies about my next step!

Providing some information would be a good start.

Useful stuff like when, how many, what subject, how often, how long, budget, supporting equipment.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

Dublin. "How - To", product demonstration, Supporting equipment: Projector that can connect to a PC. A single evening session - 3 hours long.

10 participants + myself.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

5rtytry56 wrote: »
    Dublin. "How - To", product demonstration, Supporting equipment: Projector that can connect to a PC. A single evening session - 3 hours long.

10 participants + myself.

Pick any hotel with a conference room/delegate room/business centre.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

The Guinness Enterprise Centre has different sized meeting and conference rooms that would suit I imagine or any hotel with conference/meeting room facilities as Graham said.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭davindub

Agree the hotel would be the best and the most expensive, but at least you know there will be heat on, tea/coffee available, etc.

The difficulty in getting calls back may be actually trying to schedule the weeks. Even in a hotel, longer term bookings can be difficult!

• Advertisement
Advertisement