Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Crystal Palace v Manchester United 14/12/16 k/o 20.00 BT

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭deaddonkey15

niallo27 wrote: »
    You dont think he has had any factor in how far utd are behind in the league. Only 22 goals scored.

Don't worry, we'll have Griezmann knocking them in for fun next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

So Pogba's goal was handled and offside. Webb thinks that Mata's goal was offside by a 'toe' which is horse****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    He actually should have scored more
    That's the only critical thing I can say

It's like people ignore his hold up / link up play

He has done ok but a team like utd shouldn't be depending on players like him who are not in their prime. Would you not agree

• niallo27 wrote: »
    He has done ok but a team like utd shouldn't be depending on players like him who are not in their prime. Would you not agree
    I know you get a buzz out of me lad but seriously
    11 goals in his first season in the England at the start of Dec

Not in his Prime? He's off the back of a season where he scored 38 goals in Ligue 1 alone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭jacool

Pardew saw the two-footed tackle, the offside, the handball. He didn't mention the penalty not awarded or the incorrectly disallowed goal. Mourinho said "no comment".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    I know you get a buzz out of me lad but seriously
    11 goals in his first season in the England at the start of Dec

Not in his Prime? He's off the back of a season where he scored 38 goals in Ligue 1 alone

I know you won't agree with me as the town elders will disown you but you know utd should be aiming higher.

• niallo27 wrote: »
    I know you won't agree with me as the town elders will disown you but you know utd should be aiming higher.

?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭limnam

niallo27 wrote: »
    Possibly but I still think a team like utd should have a better quality center forward up front. One of the biggest teams in the world

heh.

like who?

daniel-sturridge-444984.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

Ahh sure the refereeing error on missing the elbow by Zlatan might come back to bite them

Sorry, no dice.

https://twitter.com/telegraphducker/status/809399210047111169

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Awwww them poor straws.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,831 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

emmetkenny wrote: »
    What does this mean? I'm confused :confused:

Where its easy to predict things, and where its easy to be a keyboard warrior windup merchant.

Spotty giggles internet guyz #yeah

Advertisement