Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking To Buy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,478 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

To be fair how would the garage know why there are x amount of owners on a car. Any answer they'd give would be made up.

I'd avoid a car that has 6 owners in 4 years anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,339 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Is this your first BMW? Why that particular car?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Bettyboop

colm_mcm wrote: »
    To be fair how would the garage know why there are x amount of owners on a car. Any answer they'd give would be made up.

I'd avoid a car that has 6 owners in 4 years anyway.

Thanks colm :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bf

I'd be wary of so many owners on a car that is not 5 year old yet - unless it is a typo in the ad, which it very well could be. Depending on your budget, I would try to get an MSport spec as the resale value should be a lot better than an SE

Something like this has a very good spec and it is 4 wheel drive too if it was in budget

http://autosports.webzone.ie/used-cars/BMW/3-Series/320D-M/3219722884765561003/

It's not a typo. I initially thought it was too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,297 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Apart from the leather seats it's a terrible base spec 3 Series.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭9935452

Without seeing the car my first thought was it was done to avoid paying motor tax, ie transfer to a family member and back again a couple of times.

Seeing the car id walk a mile , Alarm bells are going off

Car gone now

Advertisement