Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DEBK Exam Marking

• 14-12-2016 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know how Part 4 of the exam is marked? If one of your entries is wrong do you lose all the marks?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12 abseenthe

sorry for the late post, just came across it :)

From what I remember from class, Mr. Murphy was urging us to put info in as many boxes as possible as each of them counts. So I think they mark them individually.

Did you pass your DEBK?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

Thanks! Yup I got 17 :)

haro124 wrote: »
    Thanks! Yup I got 17 :)

Congrats! Well done!

How did you find it? And how long did it take for the results to come in?

I got a mixed bag of questions. 1 question on depreciation, none on wages. Section 4 was grand. Received Highly Competent in 1 and 3, Competent in 2 and 4. I did the exam on Friday and was notified yesterday that I passed. However, I only received my actual grade today

Hmm, I think it's the same test for all of us. It was the same for me today. No wages, depreciation questions, bad debts (obviously!), sales / purchases returns, etc. Hope I'll get the results soon. The tension is killing me!

Are you aware of any threads started for CAP1 2016/17? I looked for one so I can read other people's inputs and opinions on the CAP1 subjects and maybe ask questions, but I found none so I started one myself (nobody replied to it yet). Maybe you know another forum or thread where there's more of us?

Thanks x

• Advertisement

Hi and sorry to bother again. Got my result yesterday, but not the points. I've been constantly looking today on the CAI student page ( message board and 'Exam results' ) and it's not there. Were you notified by email when you got your result? Where to look for it on the website?

Thank you,

My firm told me and it was on the website

Advertisement