If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SONY BRAVIA KDL40WD653 or SAMSUNG UE40KU6020

Options
  • 14-12-2016 11:05pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have been tossing up between the above too tvs. It  only will be used for gaming and netflix/ youtube etc. I understand the Sony is a very good quality set for gaming but the Samsung is 4k. Both are similarly priced
    Im wondering how the Samsung performs under gaming conditions (input lag, motion blur etc) in comparriosn to the trusted Sony?

If you guys could help me with some info so i would really appreciate it and get something ordered.
    thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Autochange wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have been tossing up between the above too tvs. It  only will be used for gaming and netflix/ youtube etc. I understand the Sony is a very good quality set for gaming but the Samsung is 4k. Both are similarly priced
    Im wondering how the Samsung performs under gaming conditions (input lag, motion blur etc) in comparriosn to the trusted Sony?

If you guys could help me with some info so i would really appreciate it and get something ordered.
    thanks
    Hi Autochange,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - the UE40KU6020 is slightly more expensive at £369 / €469 against the Sony KDL40WD653 and to be honest I do like both TV's.

I think that the UE40KU6020 is a better deal at the moment but I also like the Sony and it doesn't have Android so it is pretty slick in operation ( although I do love Android!) However if it was me I'd still probably go for the UE40KU6020 at that price - we only have a handful left and when they are gone - they are finished for ever I understand!

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202314-ue40ku6020.aspx

Apologies again for the awful delay and drop me a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.