Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I cancelled Christmas

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Skommando

Found the priest.

found the arsehole

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

Skommando wrote: »
    found the arsehole
    is this grinder?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭TanFlash

His?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 457 ✭✭CaptainInsano

Skommando wrote: »
    found the arsehole

God I don't recall the xmas spirit being so agressive. Glad I grew out of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

I'm reflecting and enjoying Christmas.
    I had a serious mental breakdown mid year and tried to end it all. Thankfully I was rescued from the river and got better. I'm sitting here with my family and has a wonder Christmas with friends.
    I hope next year is a better year for you

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 267 ✭✭Train Dragon

Just a few days till Sunday. Us grinches are nearly there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭c68zapdsm5i1ru

For me, we're actually at the most tedious part of Christmas. I find the days between Stephens' Day and New Year really drag. I will enjoy next week though, as I'll still be off work but things will be a bit more back to normal.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

For me, we're actually at the most tedious part of Christmas. I find the days between Stephens' Day and New Year really drag. I will enjoy next week though, as I'll still be off work but things will be a bit more back to normal.

WIth respect may I ask, what is it about these days that you find tedious?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭c68zapdsm5i1ru

I just find them a bit claustrophobic and aimless. It isn't really Christmas, but it isn't really 'normal' time either. They just seem to drag. I've heard other people say the same. I actually went into work for a few hours today and yesterday, because I prefer to have time off next week. The kids are still off school, there's still a holidayish feel around, but the heavy post Christmas lull feeling has gone.

Advertisement