Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest skip hire

Options
  • 15-12-2016 12:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

would anyone know which company provides the best rates for skip hire in the city?

Also, how long can you actually keep the skip for?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Tilikum wrote: »
    Hi All,

would anyone know which company provides the best rates for skip hire in the city?

Also, how long can you actually keep the skip for?

Thanks

Got one this time last year from Barna waste, had it a week at least. They are all very similar on price, Barna was the best at the time for what I needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Tilikum

Got one this time last year from Barna waste, had it a week at least. They are all very similar on price, Barna was the best at the time for what I needed.

Ok, thanks a lot!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Fozzie Bear

Have rented 3 mid sized skips off CityBin over the past 18 months. For house clearance/building works. They didn't have a specific lenght of time that I could keep it for, just told them I needed it delivered on X date and collected on Y date. Had one for nearly 5 weeks as I filled it gradually.

Had stuff piled fairly high in the skips but it was built up well and was not going to fall off easily in transit. No hassle with that either from them.

Think the skips cost around 320 mark each?? Can't remember exactly as it was a year ago, but I'd use them again. You can book and pay on line with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Johnnio13

Don't know if you got it yet. But if you check their websites the range in price from 175 up. You get a discount from City Bin if you are a customer.
    You can usually keep them a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Tilikum

Johnnio13 wrote: »
    Don't know if you got it yet. But if you check their websites the range in price from 175 up. You get a discount from City Bin if you are a customer.
    You can usually keep them a week.

Balls. I'm a customer of there's alright.
    I went with Barna recycling in the end. Job done :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement