Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lvl7 BEng Maths Grinds Limerick?

• 15-12-2016 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭

Can anyone direct me to someone in limerick good at giving maths grinds for 3rd level? I need a miracle.. Thanks in advance..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

Engineering Maths? Advertise in the maths faculty. There's plenty of impoverished postgrads who'll gladly take you up on the offer. Try posting to the UL forum here too maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

zulutango wrote:
    Engineering Maths? Advertise in the maths faculty. There's plenty of impoverished postgrads who'll gladly take you up on the offer. Try posting to the UL forum here too maybe?

well it would be a certain amount of LC maths aswell.. Differentiation, Laplace transforms etc.. Just cant get my head around it..

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭overthebridge

If you are attending LIT then they provide Learning Support (Grinds basicllly) for those that require it.
    It's usually given 2nd, 3rd & 4th year students themselves that teach it. Info here

AFAIK UL provide the same facility too. Not 100% on the contact info.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

If you are attending LIT then they provide Learning Support (Grinds basicllly) for those that require it. It's usually given 2nd, 3rd & 4th year students themselves that teach it. Info

Thanks, Im doing the degree through IT sligo so Im not sure what they provide.. Although even if they did provide grinds, 3 hours would be too much of a drive for grinds. Was hoping to find someone for one to one grinds.. Thanks though!

Advertisement