Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sets of faahve

Options
1383940414244»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Squat: 1x5 @ 130kg and 2x5 @ 120kg. Have widened my stance a little bit and didn't record so no idea how depth was, but it felt good.

Bench: 1x5 @ 87.5kg and 2x5 @ 82.5kg. Have also widened my stance and pushed feet forward. I usually tuck them as far behind me as i can keep them flat but have a tendency to roll my feet inwards. Am trying something different while keeping knees below my hips. Feels loose but I'll try another few sessions with it.

Hack squat/pullups: 3x supersets @ 55kg/BW for 8/10,8,8 with 90s rest between everything. Hack squats were tough.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Deadlift: 1x5 @ 165kg and 2x5 @ 150kg. Top set felt heavy but using a cheap, slippery bar didn't help. Chalked up for back down sets and grip was easier

OHP: 3x5 @ 52.5kg w 3 mins rest. Probably some sort of a rep PR. Not sure. Either way, felt good.

EZ JM press: 3x8 @ 35.5kg w 2 mins rest. Room in the tank.

One arm DB row: 3x8 @ 35kg w 2 mins rest. Wanted to do chest supported row but it was taken. Probably as heavy as I've ever gone.

Facepull: 2x15kg @ meh

Advertisement