Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA Tickets - Chicago

Options
  • 15-12-2016 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭

Heading to Chicago in the new year and looking to get tickets for a bulls game.

Google search gives plenty of sites with availability for games I'm looking for but not entirely sure if they are fully legit.

Any recommendations for sites to go with or avoid would be greatly appreciated.

Hcksaw.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Heading to Chicago in the new year and looking to get tickets for a bulls game.

Google search gives plenty of sites with availability for games I'm looking for but not entirely sure if they are fully legit.

Any recommendations for sites to go with or avoid would be greatly appreciated.

Hcksaw.
    Got tickets off stub hub when I went to see the lakers.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭HcksawJimDuggan

Cheers.

Presume the tickets are emailed?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Stubhub or ticketmaster direct is your only ligit option. Well that's what I use when getting Blackhawk ticket. Think I'm going to the Bulls game on new years eve, so will be my first basketball game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Cheers.

Yes they were indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭cena

Check the tickets see what's available. Head to the statium and buy the tickets there.

I did this for hockey games in new york. You should try get a hockey game in too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,145 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Cheers.

Not necessarily, you need to check the delivery option. You want to look for the electronic or instant download option. UPS means they'll be mailed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭rockonollie

Stub-hub is a resale site, so tickets are being sold by individuals. Some have physical tickets so they would be mailed, but mail or download is clearly marked when searching.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭HcksawJimDuggan

Went with Stub Hub in the end. Could pretty much download tickets straight away so all good.

On a side note, just realised how bad the dollar exchange rate is gone. Almost 1:1 when the amount was taken from my account.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭cena

Went with Stub Hub in the end. Could pretty much download tickets straight away so all good.

On a side note, just realised how bad the dollar exchange rate is gone. Almost 1:1 when the amount was taken from my account.

Ya it's near the same as the euro

Advertisement