Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Return to Arkham Asylum (where is Arkham City?)

Options
  • 15-12-2016 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Possibly a stupid question but I honestly can't figure it out.. I downloaded what I thought a bundle for both games for Arkham Asylum and Arkham City for the PS4,, but I only see Arkham Asylum as an option to play?? Where is Arkham City?

Did I just fork out 40 euro somehow only buying one of the remastered games?

I know my ps4 is low on space maybe this was the issue,, does each game appear on its own when you buy the bundle?

Arkham Asylum is awesome by the way,, I never played it before..

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

I can only see Arkham City on the browser, it's a PS3 title.
    Had a look on the console and no sign of City there.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,616 ✭✭✭✭Penn

superman28 wrote: »
    Possibly a stupid question but I honestly can't figure it out.. I downloaded what I thought a bundle for both games for Arkham Asylum and Arkham City for the PS4,, but I only see Arkham Asylum as an option to play?? Where is Arkham City?

Did I just fork out 40 euro somehow only buying one of the remastered games?

I know my ps4 is low on space maybe this was the issue,, does each game appear on its own when you buy the bundle?

Arkham Asylum is awesome by the way,, I never played it before..

Is it possible it hasn't fully downloaded yet (or can't download due to space)? Either way, they're not available separately on PS4, only as Return to Arkham (which includes both games) so the option must be in there somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Is it not two separate downloads? Its two separate discs in the box.

15325268_623503261166075_5158544341406993929_o.jpg?oh=868180478cce0d75b7d4255eaefc7f93&oe=58F23CA7

Thats how it looks for me with physical discs. I haven't put the arkham city disc in yet.

Advertisement