Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farmers Profits Should Be Tax Free

Options
123457»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 154 ✭✭NovemberJersey

Signpost wrote: »
    You know what, game on. If your turning 60k per year on them figures I will willing feed each and every calf on your farm. PM me your number and location, Kerry is absolutely no problem for me to travel to.
    Lads, I'll be a millionaire when ye see me again, I'll send ye a postcard!

You've no idea how dry my farm is and you don't even know anything about the beef side of my business which admittedly I've had problems with before but is going well now. You threw a bunch of figures at me and declared yourself as being right without ever explaining yourself

It's so obvious that your just a small farmer who got upset when there was a bit of talk about taking your SFP off you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭05eaftqbrs9jlh

This is like an episode of Jeremy Kyle

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

JMF240 wrote: »
    His figures seem logical to me anyway. Oh and what about the abuse you spouted at others, calling a someone a 'creep' and mocking others for having so many posts and suspecting they have nothing to do in their lives, even though you are here posting since yesterday afternoon .

That was all aimed at me. I'm still very down after the level of abuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Signpost

Brave assumption that I have a European payment, what makes you qualified to comment on my financial income?

If 1.46 cows per ha is a 'big farmer' I'm like one of those Texas factory farms, learn something new every day about yourself!

You've now gone from 60k + profit from dairy, to 60k from dairy and off farm income, to 60 k from dairy off farm and beef enterprise. Want to add a car dealership or chain of supermarkets in to the mix or anything as your at it?

Seriously, I was 13 once too and thought I was a hilarious troll commenting on stuff I knew nothing about. Eventually I knew to change my username and start again

• Registered Users Posts: 41 JMF240

This is like an episode of Jeremy Kyle
    And it's not even in AH.

• Advertisement

I give it an hour until its moved to AH and we're all ripped apart for the false lives we actually lead :( Until then thou i'm going to revel in the knowledge that I'm now a gigantic farmer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭05eaftqbrs9jlh

JMF240 wrote:
    And it's not even in AH.
    I'm a townie who gets their kicks from the Farming segment of boards. I recommend it to all my friends. Some people follow football or XFactor; I follow the Irish agricultural sector. I get regular recruitment updates from Teagasc.ie. I think I might have a problem.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

I'm a townie who gets their kicks from the Farming segment of boards. I recommend it to all my friends.

Looks like you're in the right place tonight.

Awh no, is he genuinely banned :(

I'd like to just say I'm sorry for referring to OP as dyslexic. I wrote it in haste and in no way meant to insult anyone who may be dyslexic and definitely did not mean to insinuate that it would lead to someone being less likely to run a very profitable business. Hand up it was wrong and incorrect and I will endeavour not to use such tasteless insults in future as it would not be in character for me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Thread and topic is done lads..

Yes he was site banned by the admins.

Thread closed

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement