Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clothes for those in need. Direct.

Options
  • 15-12-2016 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Not sure where to post this.
    Is there anywhere (Im in the Roscommon/Leitrim area) that I could donate clothes directly to someone in need. Id rather they go directly to someone for free as opossed to being resold. I have (mainly) alot of baby clothes and blankets 3months+ and womens winter clothes, toys and other bits and pieces. Thankyou.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Estrellita

Lawyer.02 wrote: »
    Not sure where to post this.
    Is there anywhere (Im in the Roscommon/Leitrim area) that I could donate clothes directly to someone in need. Id rather they go directly to someone for free as opossed to being resold. I have (mainly) alot of baby clothes and blankets 3months+ and womens winter clothes, toys and other bits and pieces. Thankyou.

I'm sure St. Vincent De Paul would take the clothing off your hands. I was going to suggest freebies on Adverts, but you are right, they could end up being re-sold.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Moved from AH to the Roscommon forum. Please read the charter before posting.

Advertisement