Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Seating In Bord Gais Energy Theatre

Options
  • 15-12-2016 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hello, looking to see/compare best seating options in the BGET. I have a choice of rear of the stalls or the circle/upper. Its for a band performance so probably not as vital as a performance of a play or show. Just wondering if the floor is sloped or if you run the risk of sitting behind a tall person/beehive haired lady on the flat. Any help much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Front row of circle is above Row M of stalls, so depends how far back in stalls. I'd say circle is better.
    Stalls are sloped too though, so not flat enough to be stuck behind someone

• Registered Users Posts: 12 darmul

Front row of circle is above Row M of stalls, so depends how far back in stalls. I'd say circle is better.
    Stalls are sloped too though, so not flat enough to be stuck behind someone

Grand. If I can get something front and centre-ish for circle I'll take it so. Thanks for that.

Advertisement