Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want my money back, money back, money back, now.

Options
  • 15-12-2016 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭

Eir owe me 49 euro for a phone I was never delivered. Contract cancelled and I was due refund within 5 days. So that means I was due 5 working days ago. Can we get this sorted? I'm even getting messages about a bill I'm owed. That 49 euro would be lovely for Christmas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Atari Jaguar

Well able to answer other queries why am I being left in the dark here?

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057546389/1 Let's not have a repeat of this debacle 🙄

Right. Have it your way eir. I'm off to complain to Comreg. Absolute disgraceful. Worthless company and I won't have any more dealing with ye.

I still don't have my money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Eir owe me 49 euro for a phone I was never delivered. Contract cancelled and I was due refund within 5 days. So that means I was due 5 working days ago. Can we get this sorted? I'm even getting messages about a bill I'm owed. That 49 euro would be lovely for Christmas.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Atari Jaguar,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Sincere apologies for the delay in getting back to you & I'm so sorry to hear of this experience, can you PM me the name & account number & I will check the status of your refund.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kin9pin

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Atari Jaguar,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Sincere apologies for the delay in getting back to you & I'm so sorry to hear of this experience, can you PM me the name & account number & I will check the status of your refund.[/font]

I'm in the same boat, but for €99. Just off the phone with Customer "Care" who rather loudly shouted at me that "WE DON't HAVE YOUR MONEY, THERE'S NO REFUND DUE". Shall I start another thread or do you want me to pm you my woes?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kin9pin

I'm in the same boat, but for €99. Just off the phone with Customer "Care" who rather loudly shouted at me that "WE DON't HAVE YOUR MONEY, THERE'S NO REFUND DUE". Shall I start another thread or do you want me to pm you my woes?

kin9pin wrote: »

Well if you PM a them make sure you don't get asked if it's in your account, because you would ask them about it if it was :rolleyes:

Pamela when do you expect this to be sorted? As you rightly pointed out my refund was apparently issued Nov. 30th.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭kala85

If you paid for it by credit card, did you try contacting the credit card company to see if you can get a charge back?

kin9pin wrote: »

Well if you PM a them make sure you don't get asked if it's in your account, because you would ask them about it if it was :rolleyes:

Pamela when do you expect this to be sorted? As you rightly pointed out my refund was apparently issued Nov. 30th.
    As it is issued on our side I will follow up on this with the banking team  Atari Jaguar. As soon as I have an update I will update you via PM.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

As it is issued on our side I will follow up on this with the banking team  Atari Jaguar. As soon as I have an update I will update you via PM.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

I want a refund in 2 days or I'm just getting a chargeback from Visa. This is gone past a joke.

• Advertisement

Thanks,
    Pamela 

I want a refund in 2 days or I'm just getting a chargeback from Visa. This is gone past a joke.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I've requested an update on this [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Atari Jaguar.[/font]

The original refund has been reversed & another refund has been arranged  Atari Jaguar.

-Pamela 

Advertisement