Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get white hair spray

Options
  • 15-12-2016 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭

Hi. Anyone know where would be best place to get white hair spray. Full white not blonde. I've xmas party tomoro with rugby team and seen as I have a long beard I just thought feck it il spray it white.
    Any ideas be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Maybe a joke shop or costume shop? I was thinking maybe dry shampoo but probably wouldn't be best spraying in your face! And wouldn't last the night!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

idunno78 wrote: »
    Maybe a joke shop or costume shop? I was thinking maybe dry shampoo but probably wouldn't be best spraying in your face! And wouldn't last the night!

I'm not sure if there is any costume shops open this time of year or is there. Maybe with Xmas so close there may be decorations to sell. Il try stillorgan one tomoro.
    What about Claire's accessories or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Possibly. I think they do colour hair spray. Go in anyhow and if they don't have it ask where you might get it! I'm not from Dublin so not really any good To ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Try Claire's accessories. I know when we were looking for hair colour for Halloween they certainly had grey. You may need to ask at the counter as the colour we wanted (bright red) was not on display but was out the back.

If you are stuck, some places sell spray snow, I think I got some in Woodies last year for spraying on the windows. That might work.

Also be careful spraying it on your face!

Advertisement