If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony KD49XD8088 please!

Options
  • 15-12-2016 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    I'm back to ye again!

This time I'm purchasing on behalf of my Dad. He's interested in buying the Sony Bravia KD49XD8088. Do ye have them in stock ready for delivery? What would be the boardsie price delivered to Galway?

Thanks!
    Joe.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

JoeA3 wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    I'm back to ye again!

This time I'm purchasing on behalf of my Dad. He's interested in buying the Sony Bravia KD49XD8088. Do ye have them in stock ready for delivery? What would be the boardsie price delivered to Galway?

Thanks!
    Joe.
    Thanks Joe,

Loads in stock and ready to deliver,

I'd guess if you ordered today Galway delivery would be Wednesday - I cant reduce the STG pric which is £679 + £6.99 but I've just reduced the euro price to €849 including delivery and our 6 year warranty.

Check it out here:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202224-bravia-kd49xd8088.aspx

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Hi guys,
    I'm back to ye again!

Thanks!
    Joe.
    Thanks Joe,

I'd guess if you ordered today Galway delivery would be Wednesday - I cant reduce the STG pric which is £679 + £6.99 but I've just reduced the euro price to €849 including delivery and our 6 year warranty.

Check it out here:

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John,
    Thanks a mil for the reply.

I've since convinced him that 4K is a bit wasted on him for his needs... he really won't see the benefit (I struggle to see the benefit myself tbh!!).

So he'd prefer to go for the standard HD version instead - the KDL49WD751 - http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202078-bravia-kdl49wd751.aspx?swapstore=1

Do you have those in stock too? I'll send you a PM with my contact details and if you could give me a buzz we'll get this sorted !!!

Thanks
    Joe.

Hi guys,
    I'm back to ye again!

Thanks!
    Joe.
    Thanks Joe,

Check it out here:

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John,
    Thanks a mil for the reply.

I've since convinced him that 4K is a bit wasted on him for his needs... he really won't see the benefit (I struggle to see the benefit myself tbh!!).

So he'd prefer to go for the standard HD version instead - the KDL49WD751 - http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202078-bravia-kdl49wd751.aspx?swapstore=1

Do you have those in stock too? I'll send you a PM with my contact details and if you could give me a buzz we'll get this sorted !!!

Thanks
    Joe.
    No problem Joe,

probably swifter and easier for you if you order it online - I've just opened it briefly for you online for shipping ( its not normally available as stocks are tight on the KDL49WD751) 

Check it out here:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202078-bravia-kdl49wd751.aspx

..and of course drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

No problem Joe,

probably swifter and easier for you if you order it online - I've just opened it briefly for you online for shipping ( its not normally available as stocks are tight on the KDL49WD751) 

Check it out here:

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks a mil John, I've just done that now and it says you have to call me to confirm the payment. I wasn't able to enter cc details online. Is that correct? Order number is 106579

Cheers
    Joe.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

No problem Joe,

Check it out here:

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks a mil John, I've just done that now and it says you have to call me to confirm the payment. I wasn't able to enter cc details online. Is that correct? Order number is 106579

Cheers
    Joe.
    Hey Joe.

Just to confirm that your order will be shipping tomorrow and our courier will be in touch.

Thanks again :D

• Advertisement

Jeez, thanks a mil Kenny. Super service as always!

Hey JoeA3.

Hopefully you new TV should have arrived with you by now ;)

Any problems drop me a post or an email.

Hey JoeA3.

Hey Kenny - no, it hasn't actually. Didn't hear from the courier yet and I kinda expected to hear today. Do you have a tracking number for it and I can chase it up?

Hey JoeA3.

Hey Kenny - no, it hasn't actually. Didn't hear from the courier yet and I kinda expected to hear today. Do you have a tracking number for it and I can chase it up?
    Hey JoeA3.

It was dispatched yesterday so there may be a little delay at the couriers end. (I Forgot the order was only placed on Saturday).

I'll call them and revert back ASAP.

Hey JoeA3.

Hey JoeA3.

It was dispatched yesterday so there may be a little delay at the couriers end. (I Forgot the order was only placed on Saturday).

I'll call them and revert back ASAP.
    Hi Kenny,
    Did you manage to get that tracking info? No sign of the courier here yet... I'm sure they're up the walls for Xmas but if it was in a local depot I could go pick it up!

• Advertisement

Never mind I think it's en route!

Never mind I think it's en route!
    Thanks Joe - drop me a mail to johnmc@richersounds.ie if there are any issues and I'll look into it personally for you,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.