Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC Securewatch

Options
  • 15-12-2016 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hey i was just wondering if anyone had an installation manual for a hkc securewath 812 and 610 panel thanks i used to have it on external hardrive but it got nicked out of my van awhile back havent needed them until now.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

PMed you those.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 winmon

KoolKid wrote: »
    PMed you those.

Hi, I am looking for the hkc sw812 installation / engineers manual. Need to change some window contacts.

Can you pm link to me also?

Thanks

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

PMed you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 winmon

PMed you that.

Brilliant, thank you very much for the very quick response!

Your welcome.
    You will still need the engineer code if you want to disable the system while devices are disconnected.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

If only replacing global devices the user code will silence your alarm when you tamper the zone.
    In most cases the engineer code would only be needed if they are point devices or you are changing the system settings.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 atlyginimas

Your welcome.
    You will still need the engineer code if you want to disable the system while devices are disconnected.

Hi,
    Patio door was replaced and instaleers just broke junction box for magnet/ shock sensor.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

Hi,
    Patio door was replaced and instaleers just broke junction box for magnet/ shock sensor.
    Thanks

You can replace to fix the problem.
    We are not allowed share manuals on boards.ie

Advertisement