Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir installation in New Build house

Options
  • 16-12-2016 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi,
    Is it possible to have Eir intall the line to our new build while in construction phase?

Thanks..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

V0X wrote: »
    Hi,
    Is it possible to have Eir intall the line to our new build while in construction phase?

Thanks..
    Hi V0X

Thanks for getting in touch. I would recommend contacting our sales team directly on 1800 503 303 & they would be able to arrange this for you.

Thanks

Stacey

• Registered Users Posts: 4 skudboat

Hi,

We have moved into a new housing development and have opened a call with you guys to get a new phone line put in so we can get broadband setup. So far 2 KN engineers have come out and said there is no connection in the estate. We have since asked for the call to be closed as we felt we were going around in circles.Is there any way I can request for an installation to be done or would you have a time frame when the estate will be up and running? Estate is Seagreen, Greystones, Co.Wicklow

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

skudboat wrote: »
    Hi,

We have moved into a new housing development and have opened a call with you guys to get a new phone line put in so we can get broadband setup. So far 2 KN engineers have come out and said there is no connection in the estate. We have since asked for the call to be closed as we felt we were going around in circles.Is there any way I can request for an installation to be done or would you have a time frame when the estate will be up and running? Estate is Seagreen, Greystones, Co.Wicklow

Thanks
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]skudboat,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]The time taken to complete the connection will vary depending on the level of work involved and whether consents from road and planning authorities and private landowners are necessary. Unfortunately in the case of a new development there is usually a high level of work required as new infrastructure is required in order to provide service. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]There would need to be an active order in place to arrange for this work to be done, can you place this order again & if you PM me the order details & I look into it for you.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela  [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Mhogan1

I'm in Seagreen and had no problem getting efiber as I was stuck in contract with Eir. The installation guy just ran a cable directly to our house. We've service since October!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Mhogan1 wrote: »
    I'm in Seagreen and had no problem getting efiber as I was stuck in contract with Eir. The installation guy just ran a cable directly to our house. We've service since October!!!
    Thanks  Mhogan1,

-Pamela

• Advertisement
Advertisement