Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hermes World - What courier in Ireland

• 16-12-2016 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭

Ordered items from HM yesterday that was dispatched via HermesWorld. Does anyone know what courier they use for delivery in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

It was a good while ago, but I had something delivered by Nightline here that had originated with Hermes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Fastway iirc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,252 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

Fastway in my experience and expect 3-7 days delivery time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,858 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

And keep your fingers crossed. Hermes lost (twice!) my parcel. After a number of complaints seller sent it third time, using DPD.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

Never ever buy anything handled by Hermes, in my experience they, and their handling agents here, usually DPD or Fastway, are the worst you can encounter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,170 ✭✭✭✭ED E

If you get DPD/AP Courier its ok. If they hand it to Fastway get out your rosary beads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭nsa0bupkd3948x

ED E wrote: »
    If you get DPD/AP Courier its ok. If they hand it to Fastway get out your rosary beads.

Ha, my experience is the complete opposite. Fastway always next day delivery, not so much for DPD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭nsa0bupkd3948x

Ended up being Nightline. Dispatched on Thursday delivered today. Happy enough with that.

Advertisement