Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Debenhams.ie e-gift card

• 16-12-2016 1:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

So, I have been trying to buy an e-Gift Card from Debenhams as I already have a One4All gift card and a couple of other Debenhams e-gift cards which I wanted to use in the same transaction. As there isn't enough funds on the One4All card for the transaction and you can only use one credit/debit card in the transaction, I figured the easiest way to solve this was to buy myself a Debenhams e-gift card for myself and use the the One4All card as the credit card for the item I wanted to order.

However when I try to order an e-gift card I'm getting an error every time, I tried last week and got an error saying unable to process my credit card, yet the money got taken from my card for a week. Tried again today with my debit card and then with the One4All card, same error except the money wasn't taken. Anyone else having this problem? It's driving me crazy at this stage. There was enough funds on both cards to cover the amount.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Happened me twice before.

Money was back in my account after 10 days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

Now I'm getting this error despite using a different card that I haven't tried before!

"Sorry, but you have reached your max number of attempts with this credit card. Please contact your bank for additional information."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Can you top up one for all cards?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

Miaireland wrote: »
    Can you top up one for all cards?

Not as far as I know.

Advertisement