Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Josh Ritter in Pavilion Dun Laoghaire

Options
  • 16-12-2016 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭

Nice small venue for him, Saturday Feb 18th. Get the dart out, in to Wetherspoons for a a few, then gig

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭laros

Selling fast... not many seats left

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Yeah, tiny venue. Capacity of 250

Annddd it's sold out ...

Second night added.

and ... It's all Gone ... Again...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Desperate for two tickets for this if anyone hears of one going or could give suggestions where to even look. Nothing on toutless.

Might just go on the night as I know from experience it's hard to sell tickets at the last minute if someone cancels.

Well that was a bit special... Great to hear new material along with some oldies thrown into the mix.... I was happy from the first song as he started with one of my favs " Monster Ballads" .... Less chat than usual,he came on at 8pm sharp and played for 2 hours.

Advertisement