Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long to release a line?

Options
  • 16-12-2016 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭

I signed up with Eir roughly 5 weeks ago now. Long story cut very short, I've cancelled today due to a lot of issues I have had with Eir. I have been billed for my first month yet I am still waiting for any service to be installed in the house! (Broadband & TV).

How long do I have to wait from today until I can sign up with another provider? Currently my line is showing up as "blocked" due to an outstanding Eir install/order.

Just to add; the experience I had with Eir has been horrendous and I should have saw this coming from reading most posts on this forum.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

Hi Bargain_Hound

Sorry to hear this. Would you like to PM me the account no & I will take a look into this for you.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Stacey

Advertisement