If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sennheiser headphones

Options
  • 16-12-2016 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

It's been a while since I bough from you guys.

Any deals on Sennheiser headphones? preferably wireless / bluetooth. It's for my son and it would be mostly with his smartphone.

Also what is the latest humax model & what price?

Regards,

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

dixiefly wrote: »
    Hi guys,

It's been a while since I bough from you guys.

Any deals on Sennheiser headphones? preferably wireless / bluetooth. It's for my son and it would be mostly with his smartphone.

Also what is the latest humax model & what price?

Regards,
    Dixie,

Mornin' apologies for the delay getting back to you - nothing extra special on the Sennheiser range at the moment TBH - AKG are by far our most popular Bluetooth headphones at the moment - in particular the Y45BT ( £69 / €89) and the Y50BT (£109 / €139)

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-200661-y45bt-bl.aspx

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-201743-y50bt.aspx

On Humax - is it a Freeview or Freesat HD unit you are looking for?

https://www.richersounds.ie/cssearch.aspx?searchterm=humax

Keep me posted!

ATVB,

JohnMc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Thanks John,
    I will get one of those headphones. In fact I will be in Belfast later today & will call in and pick up then.

It would be the HD Humax box I am interested in. I can check when in the shop.

Thanks,

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks John,
    I will get one of those headphones. In fact I will be in Belfast later today & will call in and pick up then.

It would be the HD Humax box I am interested in. I can check when in the shop.

Thanks,
    No problem Dixie - I'm not in-store today ( keyboard warrior :)) ..

Tell the guys I said to work harder ( ..actually I wouldn't advise that they may charge you a surcharge..)

Give me a shout if I can help - 

atvb,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Ha ha, will do

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Ha ha, will do
    Hey Dixiefly.

Just checking that you got to the store and got sorted?

:)

• Advertisement

Yes Kenny,

Thanks. I got the AKG Y50's.

Might be also interested in a Humax, need to check a couple of other options first a and was looking at inernet radio options but will leave that to the new year.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Yes Kenny,

Thanks. I got the AKG Y50's.

Might be also interested in a Humax, need to check a couple of other options first a and was looking at inernet radio options but will leave that to the new year.
    Excellent on the Y50's, great headphones and very popular.

Let us know when you ready on the Humax and i will see what i can do for you.

Merry Christmas :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.