Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco dun laoghaire, ballybrack, mounttown

• 16-12-2016 6:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭

Spend e50 get e10 voucher for your next e50 spend. Presumably in response to new lidl in sallynoggin. Spotted today
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Signs were up in the shop last night, I got vouchers for lidl in the door too, only for use in the new one. Tesco should accept these. I just wonder if I spend over 60, use the lidl voucher and pay over 50, will I get another tesco voucher.

The tesco voucher seemed to say €10 off your "next weeks shop". So I guess the voucher comes out on the receipt and only becomes valid next week, and possibly only for a 7 day interval. I did not get one, I just got that impression when I looked at the sign. This may be a factor if someone planned on travelling some distance and thought they could spend €50, get a voucher and walk back in and use it. I also expect it will only be valid in the same store.

Advertisement