Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query about loan

Options
  • 16-12-2016 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I applied for a loan through the BOI website last Friday.
    On Wednesday, I received a text from BOI to say that I had conditionally been approved of the loan, and I would be sent loan documents through email via Docusign. I was also given a password in the text.

However, I still haven't received any emails and am.wondering is it normal to have to wait a number of days to get this email as it wasn't stated in the text.

Kind regards
    Craig

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

horsebox09 wrote: »
    Hello,

I applied for a loan through the BOI website last Friday.  
     On Wednesday, I received a text from BOI to say that I had conditionally been approved of the loan, and I would be sent loan documents through email via Docusign.  I was also given a password in the text.  

However, I still haven't received any emails and am.wondering is it normal to have to wait a number of days to get this email as it wasn't stated in the text.

Kind regards
    Craig

Hi Craig,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.
    Once you receive the text the email is generally sent on the same day. If you would like to contact one of my colleagues on the Lending Team on 1890 365 100 select option 2 they will be happy to look into this for you. Reps are available today until 2pm and from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday.

Have a good weekend and if we can help with anything else please let us know.

Helen

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭horsebox09

Cheers for the response Helen, perfect I'll ring up today. Thanks, same to you,

Craig

Advertisement