Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chrome and Fedora 25

Options
  • 16-12-2016 11:48pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So I upgraded during the week. While there's a few flashy new improvements in the DE, I've noticed problems with Chrome, since the upgrade. After extended periods of use, it has frozen on me. Anyone notice any issues yet? I haven't done any testing to see what the issue might be yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Dero

I haven't noticed any issues yet. I use Chrome and Firefox pretty much all day every day, and I haven't seen any difference in behaviour of either in Fedora 25.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Must just be me so. I must do something to see what's going on. Vivaldi also freezes every once in a while, so it may not be an issue unique to my browsing experience.

Advertisement